I've seen this on quite a few blogs, so, since I am still bored, figured "why not?" It's totally random, though....pure stream-of-thought posting!
100 Things about me:
1. Widowed with 2 young children
3. Like big dogs
4. Not clinically insane (yet...the dogs and kids are working on it!)
5. Like working with hands
7. Love the written word
8. Favorite color: Green
9. Prefer jewel-tones to pastels
10. Love peace and quiet (in this household??)
11. Like folk/Ren music
12. Hate housework
12a. Except vacuuming - my Dyson is awesome!!
13. Love the smell of leather
14. Fresh hay makes me sneeze
15. Garlic is a vegtable, NOT a herb!
16. Will eat Mexican or Italian every night if offered
17. Chocolate is food of the gods!
18. Coffee makes me sick - even the scent (*gasp* sacrilege!)
19. Kilts.....yes, please!
21. Love tallships - especially the Elissa
22. Love to spend time in the mountains
24. Am always cold
25. Am kinestethic (ie, touchy-feely)
26. A Grammer god *g*
27. Love History...especially British
28. Admire antiques, but not to collect (not in this house!)
29. Enjoy interior painting
30. Especially faux-finishing
31. Am a pack-rat
32. Tend to collect stuff for my hobbies, whether I need it or not
33. Love the smell of raw, fresh-sheared fleece
34. Except the un-skirted ones
35. Wet Horse is a wonderful smell
36. Wet Dog is NOT
37. Fresh milled sweet feed tastes wonderful (grab the milk!)
38. Alfalfa pellets do not (ick!)
39. Am the office fix-it person, especially with spreadsheets and the copier
40. Have fallen asleep while spinning
41. And still made usuable yarn!
42. Love using my Kubota tractor
43. But, must wear my tiara when mowing
44. Chocolate covered cherries are one of my weaknesses
45. Cheesecake is another
46. Handmade soap is the best
47. Like to cook, especially lasagna
48. Keep volunteering for stuff at church
49. Love to spend time on a beach
50. But not chasing kids into the ocean
51. Like looking at catalogs
52. Prefer to buy online or in real life
53. Am an Alden Amos junkie
54. And there are no 7-step programs for him!
55. Unequivacable yarn snob
56. Except for kids clothes, which get drug around and outgrown too quickly
57. Love to shop at Thrall-Mart
58. Which is good, since it's just about the only game in town
59. Not a social butterfly
60. Hate reunions
61. Not a social drinker
62. Not a tee-totaler, either
63. Hate sports, except Equestrian
64. Don't watch TV, except for PBS
65. Star Wars rules!!!
66. Star Trek, not so much so.
67. Plays violin (10 years serious study)
68. Trying to teach myself Harp
69. Has illusions of being considered a Bard
70. Has thought about joining the Bardic Guild, but feel like a phony right now
71. Am a card-carrying Wench (IWG #2541, MCL!)
72. Love spontaneous gifts, especially flowers
73. Prefer plants to cut flowers, actually - they last longer
74. Love roses - have a rose garden started at the house
75. Like to dig in dirt
76. Value my friendships
77. Like to keep problems to myself, mostly
78. Enjoy watching my children grow
79. Love rainy days
80. Hate Thunderstorms (especially tornados and hurricanes!)
81. Like to play in snow (but it's too cold!)
82. Prefer Birkenstocks to any other type of shoe
83. Except for my Catskill Mountain Boots - they rock!
84. Intimidated by my sewing machine and serger
85. Hate Hate HATE spiders
86. Love comedy movies
87. Hate Barney and Teletubbies videos
88. The Wiggles aren't much better
89. Have a greenhouse I use for dyeing wool (the dogs ate the veggies I had growing...so what do you do?)
90. Did I mention I HATE spiders?
91. Have a hard time thinking of this sort of stuff
92. Like to sing
93. Hate to be in the center of attention, would rather be in the back row
94. Like doing things for other people
95. Prefer to just give things away instead of selling them (too much work!)
96. Am still bored at work
97. Love to learn new things, explore new worlds, boldly go...wait. That's copyrighted!!;
98. Love fantasy/sci-fi books, and Historicals. (Romantic or not)
99. Drink lots of water
100. Really, really, really Hate spiders!
Bet you learned a lot, huh?